Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, January 15, 2009

Check Kate Voegele Out @
http://www.katevoegele.com/

I simply love her music, she's awesome.

Anyways, I'm down with flu, cough and fever after training today. Headed to school walking like a zombie, complaining like my grandmother and coughing until all my teeth are dropping out.

At times like these, I just want to cuddle up in baby's arms and sleep.

I'm so glad that I was able to do my OS test. Pretty confident about the paper and I'm so looking forward to exams now. Hahaha. Right..

I doubt that I can go for training tomorrow because my dad is really mad at me for not taking care of myself and my body feels like a jelly.

Time to prepare for my interview ICA tomorrow. Freaking out.

Our love burns brighter than sunshine =)
10:42 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three