Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind


No more mobile application module anymore! *Jumps in the air*

Chinese New Year is coming! I predict that my relatives will ask me the same ol' question. "Why are you so tanned?" And they'll say "Haiyo, as a girl, you shouldn't expose under the sun for too long. It's bad for your skin"

Whatever.

I really want to start running soon after I recover from my cough.
Running is a good way to relax.

I think baby will kill me if he sees this.

He's my pillar of support through all the good & bad times <3

9:37 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three