Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, January 12, 2009

I was browsing through my pictures in facebook.

And I saw this..

That was how Thomas & I look like when we first got into NYP.

And that's how we look like NOW, as of 2009..

Btw, he's my classmate =)

I was so chubby and fair back then, can't imagine.

Software Engineering and XML tests tomorrow. Back to studies!

That's all folks! <3
10:15 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three