Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Despite all the slacking around, I managed to study a little for my upcoming tests and went for training in the evening. After training, I was starving and headed to J8 for pasta with the team. Home sweet home at around 9.

It's like catching lightning
the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million,
the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together,
we just keep on getting better

And with every time spent together,
I keep falling deeper.
For you.

Can't get enough :)


Conversation of the day

M is Marcus, W is Wei Yi, A is Me, J is Junwei.

M : The other time, I drank tequila and after every shot, I ate lemon.
M : Because after every shot, my throat is burning
W : *Engross in the conversation with M*
A : Eh, the other time I also drank Pepsi with lemon leh!
A : Pepsi Twist. My throat also burning leh!
J : *Gives A a high 5*
M, W : -_______-"

I can't remember the exact conversation but I think it's quite funny! :D
12:10 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three