Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hullo everyone!

I've been really busy for the past few weeks. Watersports club camp was fun except for the night activities. Christmas gathering with the team was awesome. Its been so long since we all got together and have fun. Staying over at Jing's, meeting up with girlfriends and not forgetting training.

Speaking of training, K2-ed with Joyce today, I think it was pretty good for our first time. National Canoeing Marathon in 3 weeks time. I'll most probably be taking senior womens K2 with Joyce, freaking 36km. Sigh!

2 more days to Christmas and 4 more days to our 14 months.

I'll post up the pictures soon.

Loving you more and more each day =)

EDITED :

I just changed my blogskin and updated my playlist. Enjoy!

5:15 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three