Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Christmas eve was spent with baby for the first half of the day and baby's brother joined for the second part of the day. Twilight was awesome but I still prefer the book than the movie.
Few more hours to Christmas and I'm waiting for my santa mummy to bring home my new phone. I don't know what model she bought but she said I'll love it. Haha. Dad just came home with a chocolate log cake! *Swirls*

I'm excited about everything tomorrow!

I want to be where you are
In times of need I just want you to stay
I leave a note on your car
When I can’t find the right words to say
Hearing your voice all around
The last place we’re going is down
I’ll blindly follow knowing you’re leading the way

With you in time
There’s nothing else
My life stands still
You are the will that makes me strong
Make me strong
If ever alone in this world I know
I’ll always..

Find me.. here in your arms.
10:45 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three