Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good morning children.

Yesterday evening, I went to the dentist to take out my wisdom tooth. After hours of waiting, it was finally my turn. Within 45 mins of drilling, plucking(I think I have got a pretty strong teeth) and X-Rays and listening to Alvin & the Chipmunks playing throughout(Opps, I did it again), the root to all pain, THE WISDOM TEETH is finally out. Thank God.

Now, I have a big hole at the back of my mouth. I can't eat or drink properly and I have a slight fever. Mommy is asking me to put on braces and I'll see the specialist next Thursday I guess.

So long and goodbye people.
I miss you baby.
7:58 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three