Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, December 7, 2008

Standard Chartered Marathon 2008

Yesterday night, baby and I went over to Marcus's place to stayover and headed down to city hall early in the morning today. Last year, I ran 42.195km and this year I ran 10km.

My timing for standard chartered was much better than real run's 10km run. At least I did not walk this time round :) Ended around 9 plus am, waited for the others and went over to Suntec to wash up and lunch @ Pastamania.

Headed back to Marcus's house to sleep all the way until 5 plus in the evening. I was really exhausted.

I still have training in the morning tomorrow and it's a public holiday. How sad can my life be? But, I'm still loving it.

I'm thinking of joining the 42km sundown marathon next year or the 21km standard chartered half marathon. Hmmm...

Goodnights world & Welcome my bed! =)

8:37 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three