Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I just did this for fun, my nose looked like a pig.

Anyways, Mobile Application test is finally over! No more tests, except for the cover letter and resume that I have to submit on Friday. Holidays, I'm here baby! 2 weeks of holidays, I'm going to rest as much as I can before busy school term starts again.

Tomorrow will be training 2 sessions I guess. 3 more days to the biggest race of my life. I'm really nervous but looking forward to it. Yes, I believe in Jing and I. The Red(Me) & Blue(Jing) power! Through all the good times and bad times, we've come so far, we won't stop here. There's more to come.

I wanna grow old with you.
9:29 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three