Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tomorrow is the day.

Had lunch with baby today. It's like a "must" for me to meet him before my race day. Like the chinese idiom "Jing shen zhi zu". Haha.

I finally finished my cover letter & resume. That's it for this term. And I need to apologize to my project mates for not contributing much this term. Next term will be much better for me.

Today's the opening ceremony for SEA CC. My race will be @ 0250 tomorrow noon. I hope the weather will be fine. *Prays hard*

Honestly, I've never felt so nervous about a race before. Damn. I'm so looking forward to the end of the 3 days race.

I need a hug =(
10:12 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three