Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures from Southeast Asia Canoe Championship.

Training was good with Joyce today. 2 more weeks to National Canoe Marathon, I believe we can overcome whatever obstacles that is in front of us together.

School is starting tomorrow. I'll focus more on my studies for this term. I can't afford to concentrate on my sport and don't give a damn about my schoolwork anymore. I gave my promise to Daddy that I'll not let my CCA to affect my studies. If not I'm dead.

=)

8:22 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three