|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Over over! Southeast Asia Canoe Championship is finally over! Singapore was ranked 2nd in place among all the other countries. It was definitely a very good experience for me. For the first time, I was so nervous during the race that I blanked out for the first day. The 2nd and 3rd day was much better for me. Jingting and I managed to get 2 bronze for 1000m & 500m, 1 silver for 200m. I'm really satisfied with our performance. Like I always say, there are always better paddlers out there so I can't just stop here. There're still a lot of things for me to improve upon. Today was the closing ceremony for the SEA CC and after the event, most of us went to have ice-cream @ Haagen-Dazs =) Awesome experience. 11:37 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |