Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello everyone, it's a long day today. Day 1 of SEA CC is finally over. 2 more to go! Tomorrow will be a better day. I'll update the results and everything in details again. I'm so exhausted now. I need to sleep.

Baby gave me a call early in the morning and he totally make my day, again!

I miss him. I miss my team. I miss my girlfriends.

Lovin' my life.
Lovin' you.
9:19 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three