Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a beautiful day
My cellphone just rang
I pick it up to find that it's you
And your calling to say

I love you and I want you to know
When I'm with you I never want to go
When I'm with you I love you more each day
And that is all, I wanted to say

You make me smile
We talk for a while
I think to myself and I know how you feel
Cause I feel the same way
So I say, I say

I love you and I want you to know
When I'm with you I never want to go
When I'm with you I love you more each day
And that is all, I wanted to say


Training with the nats in the morning. After water training, I went running with Jing & I totally couldn't catch my breathe. I've not been running a lot lately, fitness dropping! Macs over at AMK with Jing and headed to school to meet Joanna and slack around at South Canteen. Walked to block L and attended class @ 2pm. Boring school days.

I finally met up with baby today after school! I am really happy when I saw him and I can't stop smiling. Crazy aite? He's like my happy pill and never fails to make me smile. Headed over to his house, talked, slacked, rotted and daddy picked me up around 5 plus. Lalalala~

I need to do my cover letter now. Drafts to be handed up tomorrow I think. Shitto!

Goodbye cruel world!

Edited:

Playlist updated people!
7:04 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three