Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Check out baby's new hairstyle! =D

Chocolate McFlurry is my new love nowadays. It makes me happy all day long. I just went to cut my hair today and I got a swollen jaw, thanks to the surgery. Met up with sis and brother-in-law to catch up and played badminton. Badminton is definitely not my kind of sport.

Baby's birthday coming up soon! =)
We believe, in this love.
12:09 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three