Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Monday, December 29, 2008

MY WONDERWALL :)

Year 2008 is coming to an end. It feels like yesterday that I just came into NYP. Many things happened ; Good and bad. Whatever it is, I want to really want to thank God for everything in my life. I'm glad to have my family, baby, girlfriends and friends by my side. Though I stopped going to church for a year already but sometimes I really do want to go back.

Every year passes by faster as I grow older. Can you believe that I'm turning 20 next year? I don't want to grow up.

To The Ends Of The Earth - Hillsong
(It's in my playlist)

Love unfailing
Overtaking my heart
You take me in
Finding peace again
Fear is lost
In all you are

And I would give the world to tell Your story
Cause I know that You've called me
I know that You've called me
I've lost myself for good within Your promise
I won't hide it
I won't hide it

Jesus, I believe in You
And I would go to the ends of the earth
To the ends of the earth
For You alone are the Son of God
And all the world will see
That You are God
You are God

11:19 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three