Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

By my side.


Tomorrow morning I have dental appointment with Dr Bruce(Lee) and training in the afternoon. I'm going to put my braces on the 12th of Jan, which is one day after my canoe marathon. By next week, I'm going to extract 4 teeth. God bless the dentist's equipments.

I promise to really concentrate on my studies after New Year. I need to tune back to "Study hard-Play Less" mode and not the other way round. Give me time :D

My body is aching like crazy today because of the gym training. School is a bore as usual and met up with baby after class.

BBQ @ Jing's house tomorrow night with the team, counting down and stayover.

I'm looking forward to it.

I'll say goodbye to 2008 in advance. A memorable year indeed because I made some good friends, fun-loving team mates. I'm left with 2 and a half semester to go and I'll be graduating from poly. Maybe it's still too early to say but I'm going to miss my poly life when I graduate.

Through all the bad times during the year, baby's always there.
And for that, I love you :)

Happy holidays!

11:59 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three