Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, November 9, 2008

And he said..

Dragonboating is fun but my back is aching like crazy from Saturday's training. Attended my cousin's wedding yesterday night after a day of training and went home dead.

School? Fine as usual I guess? But sometimes, I just wish that I won't care about certain things that much. And yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of the "I-can't-be-bothered" thing already. Well, I guess this is growing up. Things are no longer that simple as it looks like especially people around you. Right? Ignorant is bliss.

At least, I still have friends that I can count on =)

I really need to reformat my laptop, get my hair trimmed and revise my schoolwork. I'm hoping my dad will buy an external hard disk for me to store my stuff. I also need to pack my corner asap.

God, give me a genie in a bottle so they can grant me many many wishes. And, my many many wishes are give me many hands and brains.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Back to my books and preparing my speech for presentation tomorrow. Yada-yada.

"My thoughts before a big race are usually pretty simple. I tell myself: Get out of the blocks, run your race, stay relaxed. If you run your race, you'll win. Channel your energy. Focus. "

10:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three