|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Training 10 more days to POL-ITE. One word, exhausted. I need sleep, better time management and bigger brain. I screwed up most of my tests for this week except for today's. I was quite sad that I didn't get to paddle in the evening today because my test ended late. I really really really want to improve within these two weeks before POL-ITE. "The refusal to QUIT even when you are intimidated by the impossibility. It is choosing a goal, sticking with it, and finding solutions to the problems." Always remember, complacency brings you nowhere. Nothing much going on nowadays, just paddle, paddle and more paddling. P.S: Baby, please take care of your health <3
10:07 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |