Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, November 27, 2008

Believe me when I say..

I just want to see you
When you're all alone
I just want to catch you if I can
I just want to be there
When the morning light explodes
On your face it radiates
I cant escape
I love you till the end

I just want to be there
When we're caught in the rain
I just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
Im lost for words dont tell me
All I can say
I love you till the end

Sometimes I'll just sit alone at home and reflect about my whole life. Actually I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful family even though sometimes my parents can be really annoying. I've got great girlfriends, a sister & boyfriend that loves me. A team and classmates that I always enjoy hanging out with.

I'm doing the things that I love, studying, enjoying my life to the fullest. So, why do I complain so much sometimes? I guess humans can never be satisfied with their life that they're leading.

Its so strange how the simplest things can make me smile, you make me smile.

392 days with you.

1:00 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three