Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haiyo, so unglam =)

This Saturday will be the Southeast Asia Canoe Championship time trials for some of us. Only the best K2 pair will be selected to represent Singapore in the coming SEA Canoe Championship. Heard from coach there'll only be 3 boats competing for 1000m, K2 event for senior womens.

Jingting and I will come together again. I am so happy, really! I was hoping that we can train today but due to the bad weather, we can't. But, I believe that on that day, everything will be fine. So Jingting if you can see this, have faith in our boat! =)

To Junwei, Enkai, Daniel & Joel, Rainie & Evan, you guys can do it too!

All the way, team.
Bring out the champion in you.
12:41 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three