Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today marks the end of POL-ITE 2008, the most important race for the team.

It was definitely a tough race for most of us but I believed that all of us did our best. No regrets and lets move on. Next race up, National Canoe Marathon 2009!

For me, I'm really satisfied with my results but I'm not going to stop here. There will always be better rowers than me. So, I must improve and get faster. But first, I really need to rest and get sufficient sleep tomorrow. I'm feeling feverish now due to the weather today.

Anyways, I want to congratulate my team mates for winning and I'm really proud of baby for getting his bronze and gold.

I love you :)
10:21 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three