Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Sunday, November 2, 2008

always have, always will.

Change of 1000m route and I feel better. Started with the guys, less stressful. Overall training on Saturday, it was good but can be better. After training, bathe and headed down to baby's place. Subway-ed, sleep, books, videos and home. Loves :)

I'm so exhausted. After training, went to Bishan for Subway(again) and headed to town with Jing, Enkai and Marcus. Walked around here and there, bought clothes, ice-cream and home sweet home. After I reached home, I changed and went for a run. I felt worse because my knee is kind of painful. Retarded.

I'm quite excited about the dragonboat training next Saturday!

For now, I should study for my upcoming tests. Damn.

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
Right me when I'm wrong
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

8:54 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three