Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To play is in the mind. To win is in the heart.


Today isn't my day. I'm irriannoyed. (F.Y.I, it's a combination of irritating and annoying). Messed up project groupings (I hope it'll be solved soon), more tests coming up and many more.

That was how I felt throughout the entire day. I'll crush you if you annoy me especially my tutor. Haha. Not funny.

On the brighter side, at least I met baby after school to take the hard disk from him and my dad sent him home. When I'm with him, I'll always feel much better even after a day of torture.
....

Long post on the way, beware!


INTRODUCTION:
Full Name: Siak Ai Sing
Birthday: 12th April 1989
Birthplace: Singapore
Eye Colour: Black?
Hair Colour: Brownish Black.
Height: 160cm (finally!)
Weight: Secret to the public but not a secret to my team mates.
Right handed or Left handed? Right
Your Heritage: Chinese
Zodiac Sign: Snake (hiss!)
Shoe Size: 3 or 4?
Parents Still Together? DUH?
The Footwear You Wore Today: My favourite havanais
Your Weakness: Too gullible
Your Fears: Face-attack by Junwei! Kidding! =)
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian with hell lots of cheese
Your Most Overused Phrase On An Instant Messenger: WTF?
Thoughts First Waking Up: School? I rather die now.
Your Best Physical Feature: My legs!
Your Bedtime: Midnight.
Your Most Missed Memory: Holiday to Phuket!

FRIENDS AND LIFE:
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? Honestly, no idea.
How Do You Want To Die? In my sleep
Which One Of Your Friends Acts The Most Like You? Chialing and soon to be Elephont.
Who’s The Loudest? Bangla
When Have You Cried The Most? Secondary 5 over some stupid relationship.
What Is The Best Feeling In the World? To cross the finishing line, winning and seeing baby on shore.
Worst Feeling? After a sprint, damn I can't breathe.
Where Do You Want To Live When You Grow Up? California, baby
If You Could Change One Thing About You, What Would It Be?
Many would say I will "X" my mole, but no. Its gonna stay. I love me for me.
How Long Do You Think You’ll Live? Not long enough to see the world end I hope.

DO YOU:
Swear? Sometimes?
Sing Well? Maybe?
Shower Daily? DUH
Want To Go To College? No, not the kind of lifestyle I want to lead.
Want To Get Married? Not at the moment
Believe In Yourself? YES!
Get Motion Sickness? Emo sickness before Canoeing
Get Along With Your Parents? Hell yes.
Like Thunderstorms? If I’m home, i love it. If I’m in in I hate it.
Play An Instrument? Used to play clarinet
Own An Ipod? Yes
Pray? Yes
Go To Church? Used to
Sleep With Stuffed Animals? Yes, Pooh & Piglet. Childish huh?
Keep A Journal/Diary? Used to.
Dance In The Rain? No
Sing In The Shower? Yes. That’s the only place that I can sing without someone else telling me to shut up. Ok, maybe my sister tells me to shut up. But I’m in the toliet, what can she do? I believe i can flyy~

WHAT’S THE LAST:
Time You Laughed? Just now.
Time You Cried? Last month?
Movie You Watched? Plenty
Joke You Told? Apparently all the jokes I tell, people don't laugh. Like what baby said "Sadly, you don't have the genes to joke"

BELIEFS:
Do You Believe There Is Life On Other Planets? Yes.
Do You Believe In Miracles? Yes.
Magic? DUH!
Love At First Sight? Yes.
God? DUH.
Satan? Yes.
Ghosts? Spirits.
Santa? That fat old uncle that raises up my hopes only to dash it on Christmas day when I don’t get my wish granted? Absolutely NOT!

IN A GUY(GIRL):
Favourite Eye Colour? Brown
Favourite Hair Colour? Black.
Short or Long Hair? Short
Height? Taller than me
Best Clothing Style? I don’t really care but tell me about it *winks*

5 Interesting Facts About Yourself:
I don't like to eat chocolate
I really don't like to eat chocolate
I seriously don't like to eat chocolate
Nothing interesting about me except the fact that I have a mole on my face?
Ok, enough of laughing at myself. Shut up now!


Kudos world. Have fun reading!
11:01 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three