Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, November 27, 2008


Last Year,

It was the year I first joined canoeing. It was the year when I finally found something I really enjoyed doing. It was the year that I went for my first race and got my very first medal. The year that enjoyed the most, the year that I realised how much I wanted more, wanted to win, wanted to go faster.

This year,

It is the year where I improved the most. The year that I set my goals and work towards it. It is the year that I achieved my dream by getting into the national squad. It is the very year that I want to achieve so much more.

And POL-ITE 2008,

It is a very important race to me and my team. I will get better results than last year. Stay calm and row with determination until I cross the finishing line. No matter who are my competitors, I'll stay focus and race. The biggest competitor is myself and not others.

TEAM, WE CAN DO THIS!
6:08 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three