Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hullo children.


Changed a few things here and there. And there, a simpler blogskin but nicer I think? School is damn draggy today. 9-6pm lessons are crazy I swear but I always look forward to the end of the day cause I'll see baby :D

There will be no morning lessons tomorrow because our tutor is sick. I can finally sleep! I'm going down to macRitchie with Jing around twelve to try out boats for the time trials.

PO-LITE is nearing and how am I feeling now? Nervous? Not really. I just pray hard that everything will be fine on that day. Same old lines, give it my best with no regrets. 2 more weeks to Southeast Asia Championship Time Trials and Regatta. 3 more weeks to PO-LITE.

I'm so excited, really =)

I'll be changing my playlist soon. Stay tuned.
12:02 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three