Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, November 22, 2008

always & forever.

I really miss training with my own team and K2 training was good today! Hohoho. Tomorrow is Regatta dragonboat race. It's gonna be fun!

For the past whole week, Jingting, baby and I have been training with the national squad. Tough trainings but the satisfaction of completing each training was awesome. There're a lot to improve upon, like my techinques in rowing. I'm starting to get used to the early morning's training.

The past whole week was a very busy week for me. After training in the morning, I have to rush back to school for lesson. And after lesson, I have to rush down to MacRitchie for training again. When I got home at night, I still have to study for my test for the next day. No time to relax.

So Friday evening, I met Elephont and her classmates after my lesson to collect my phone. Plaza Singapura, town and back home. It was a long, tiring journey back home but it was great talking to her. I miss my other 2 girlfriends.

And Saturday(today), I woke up late and pestered my daddy to send me to training. Good training with Liling :) Damien came back to visit us too. Headed to baby's place because he's sick. Stayed at his place until 3 plus and went Bishan to meet Jingting and JONATHAN the army boy! Surprised to see him actually. Haha.

And training at 0530 in the evening again (of course), time trials for 1000m, 500m, 200m. I actually enjoyed the process even though it was damn competitive. Home sweet home at 7.

I can't wait for POL-ITE to be over and I'm really looking forward to Southeast Asia Canoe Championship. I do not know whether I'll be selected to represent or not but I'll just try to do my best in every training and trials :)

Yadah yadah, boring post again.

10:15 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three