|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Unspoken ![]() One last week of holiday. I'm extremely happy during this whole semester break and I really don't want it to end. Junwei is very sweet to me (in his own way & I think I'm e only one who understands. lol) I've been spending quality time & just got off the phone with him. Hehe. On the other hand, I am looking forward to school at the same time because I miss my classmates a lot. But, my timetable is not out yet and I hope I do not have any night class anymore because it is a total waste of my precious night. Time trials on Saturday and surprisingly I clocked another personal best on K1 of 5:52:19 for one round. I think most of us clocked our best timing. K2 was much better than last time! I finally get to see my girlfriends on Friday night to surprise Elephont. I miss them a lot, seriously. And, daddy bought me the ipod nano (4th gen)! Whoohoo. Next week will be a busy week for me. That's my boring life. I apologize if I bore you guys with my post. Haha. Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. 7:48 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |