Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Swing, Swing.

I, want to row like now! If only there's such a thing like land rowing (Not air paddling). Like mahjong, they called it "dry swimming?". Ok, I think it's not connected. Whatever.

I'm trying to do my tutorial now but my mom keeps nagging! She never stops even if I ignore her. She's talking to herself now cause I can't hear her with my earphones on. But she doesn't seem to notice. Ummm? I'll just let her continue talking to the Can't-you-tell-I'm-not-listening, so-just-stop-nagging-thank-you ME then.

In my dictionary, Mom stands for Mask Of Madness. Reason being, one moment they can be very nice to you. Next moment, they'll go all crazy and nag non-stop. They're like a ticking bomb, you will never know when they'll go off. BOOM!

Just like my mom.

Oh, she finally gave up and walked out. 100 points to me!

Right, I'm feeling a little bored now. Don't mind me =)

Goodnight world.

12:18 AM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three