Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Friday, October 10, 2008

Be independent, think about what's best for you.

So, many things happened these few days. There's a lot of things I wished to say but I guess it's better left unsaid. It's so frustrating but I'll just focus only on my own training from now on.

Whatever it is, I just know I shouldn't trust people that easily anymore. Opinion changed.

Enough of the above.

Friday was spent with baby as usual and headed over to seletar to help NP with their boats. Tomorrow will be house warming over @ JingTing's house, friendly race with NP canoeing, collecting race pack on Sunday & sending my phone for service.

That's it for now.
So many things to say but I just can't put into words.

Edited {

Yesterday I had an awesome time with the juniors and Enkai over @ Luqman's house and supper @ Geylang. It made me think about the times that my batch spent.

My heart, he takes
He'll always be my baby
We may bend, won't break
But we got no one else to take
He's the sun when my day is low
Im his picture in front front row
His love is the center of my attention (oo oo)
See y'all dont know what he'd do for me
We argue,we fight
Then we make up by the end of the night.

And everday im beside him
Because heaven sent,
And all else is irrelevant
So keep on exuding
Your love on to me
8:35 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three