|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Ranting I must say Kelvin's house is the best to sleep-in. Some watching horror movies, some playing mahjong. As usual, I was the first to fall asleep while others are I-don't-know what they're doing in the living room (Cause I'm asleep). The whole room was freaking cold like I'm in North Pole. I wrapped myself like a "Toaster Twister"(KFC Burger) beside baby for the entire night. All I know was that, "I was super uber ultra duper exhausted". Woke up @ around 9 plus and everyone was leaving soon. Only left Marcus, Junwei and I, we went back to sleep. Slept all the way until 11 plus and we ordered pizza for lunch. At around 2, we headed home and baby came over to my place. And the purpose of this entry is... I AM STILL VERY TIRED NO MATTER HOW LONG I SLEEP. HOW?! HOW?! HOW?! My body is crumbling. Wrap me up like a mummy and throw me inside a coffin made of chocolate. So I can sleep as long as I want to and eat up all the chocolate, feeling full when I wake up. Ok, I'm blabbering nonsense again. Ciao.
3:00 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |