Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Saturday, October 25, 2008

And now, we're all back to our busy schedule. It's just the second week of school but there's assignments coming in one after another.

TO DO LIST

1) Cover letter for Software Engineering
2) Summary of an article and presenting it as a newscaster.
3) Redo the database
4) Developing photos
5) Search for baby's present
6) Repair my phone

Training wasn't great at all. It hasn't been great for a long time. You know what? I'm beginning to lose confidence in myself already. I'm upset and I'll just stay home thinking what's wrong me. And while doing my sets today, I just feel like crying. Because it's so demoralizing to see myself like this, I tried to pick myself up but I can't. It's like I've "hit the wall" or something. I can't move on or move up. I'm just staying stagnant.

Competition is like a month away from now. I can't afford to waste time on wallowing in self pity anymore, hoping that a miracle will happen to me. If I want results, I must work hard for it. But, why am I like this now?

Gahhh, this is so depressing! Ok! Enough AiXing *slaps*

I promise that I'll work doubly hard. I'll work on my fitness especially. No problem with my gym, just running/stamina. At the end of the day, I'm responsible to myself not anyone.

I realized that I like to talk to myself on blog, so don't mind me =]


Every word, every line, every moment counts <3
8:00 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three