Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lovin' every single moment.

Yesterday after training I went to meet my girls @ Westmall for dinner @ Pastamania. After dinner, I wanted to buy my books so we headed down to Bukit Timah. We ended up at Old town to chill. So they are busy talking and I'm in my own world reading books. Haha.

I just love to spend time with them because I can go all crazy and not being embarrassed.

...

Define Team.

A group of interacting individuals sharing a common goal and the responsibility for achieving it.

Stay together, for the team.

...

They say we leave this world just the way we came into it - naked and alone.

So, if we do leave with nothing, what then that we define as life?
Is it defined by the people we choose to love?
Or if life is simply measured by our accomplishments?

And what if we fail?
Or are never truly loved?
What then?
Can we ever measure up?

Or will the quiet desperation of a life gone wanting, drive us mad?

That's something I'll never know.

7:05 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three