|
Profile
I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. |
Music |
|
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I don't live in self-denial Time flies. I had an awesome time over @ Jingting's house yesterday night. By the time baby and I reached her house, everyone was there already. Anyways, its always nice to sit down with some of my team mates and just talk & laugh at the slightest things. Stayover was fun but tiring. The girls had a hard time waking up the guys in the morning, especially Joyce. Because the guys woke up so late, we had to cab down for training. I was extremely exhausted while training today but I'm glad that all of us made it through. Last day of intensive training and I'm back in school tomorrow. It's time for me to rest! After training, some of us headed down to Novena to collect our race tags for Real Run and shopped around for some occasion. Dropped dead on my bed when I got home and slept all the way till 8. Brand new semester, same ol' thing I'm going to say. I'll study hard. At least I think I'll know how to manage my time much better this time round. I'll post up the pictures when I get it. Yes, I totally enjoy my holidays with baby around. I just want to say that I'm really happy for him for his improvements in rowing throughout the whole holidays. Especially after watching the friendly race he had with NP guys yesterday, I'm just glad & I'll always support him. He's part of my motivation to do well in PO-LITE. I love you <3 Now school's starting, I can rest more. Hope I'll be in better form soon. No more wrist/finger pain, no more headaches, no more blurred vision, no more vomitting. Just the regular me, training hard. *Prays hard* Everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake and everybody's empty and everything is so messed up Everyone is changing there's no one left that's real
10:22 PM
|
ShoutOut Questions? Affiliates Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl blog hits Archives |