Profile



I don’t want heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I want a steady hand, a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
one
Music


please don't go away
Tuesday, October 21, 2008






Boring school days.

I can't wait for sea training, like seriously. I've decided something! Instead of worrying how will I perform during IVP, I should put my concentration into training hard now. Concentrate.

School's fine up till now. Long hours on Monday & Tuesday. My tutor cancelled my class tomorrow. Yay to me! Nothing much but I'm beginning to like Mobile Application Module.

I'm really addicted to facebook nowadays. Been playing "Pet Society". I'm loving my adorable tanned pet "cat" (I suppose). I can spend my entire day playing it. Haha.

Met up with baby after school today. Had dinner over @ Subway with baby & EnKai. After dinner, headed over to baby's place to wait for my daddy to fetch me.

Yadah yadah.

We're flying through the night
Way up high,
The view from here is getting better with
You by my side
10:56 PM

ShoutOut



Questions?

Affiliates

Formspring Twitter Athl JiaLin ChiaLing XiaoXian Team NYP Canoe Alvin Evangeline Jocelyn Joyce Joanna JingTing JunHao Kelvin Kimberly Melissa Nathan Sherlyna Samantha Rainie JinHui WanXin Cheryl

blog hits



Archives

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three